Re: [Evolution] Evolution Mail stopped working

On Wed, 2021-01-27 at 15:23 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Wed, 2021-01-27 at 14:12 +0100, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
In general OAuth2 works but not when a new user configures his Evo
account for the first time, then Basic needs to be used.
Once through account registration one can just swap to OAuth2.

      Hi,
I see, the Basic is needed for the autodiscovery, aka "Fetch URL", if
I'm not mistaken. I guess it might use that, instead of the OAuth2, on
its own.

My problem may have been the default Host URL( https://exchange.infinera.com/... )
Is there some config/#define I can change so Host URL defaults to
 https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx
?

 Jocke