From: evolution-list <evolution-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: 27 January 2021 13:31
To: evolution-list gnome org <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution Mail stopped working

On Wed, 2021-01-27 at 12:56 +0100, Joakim Tjernlund via evolution-list
wrote:
> Also, I guess this will be fairly frequent going forward, is there a
> solution on the horizon?

        Hi,
the solution is there for years, use OAuth2. It used to be hidden for
non-office365.com addresses (in the Host URL), but it's shown always
now (since evo-ews 3.38.1, while the current version is 3.38.3). Once
you select the OAuth2 some "Help..." links are shown there. They point
to https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url="">

You need a cooperation from your admins, unfortunately. Nothing evo-ews
can do about it, it's the way Microsoft made it for the EWS protocol.
Read the above wiki page carefully, questions you might have are
answered there.
        Bye,
        Milan