Re: [Evolution] Folder confusion

On Tue, 2021-01-19 at 03:35 +0000, Douglas Summers wrote:
In a panic, I tried to restart Evolution, but every time I tried to
kill some of the leftover processes, my system would log me off after
entering my sudo password.

IIUC you closed Evolution. After that you used "sudo" to kill some
remaining processes using a kill command, such as maybe "pkill".

What processes did you kill? How did you kill the processes? Did you use
a regular expression to kill remaining processes? Why do you need to use
"sudo"?