Re: [Evolution] Messages marked Unread self-mark as Read

From: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
To: Luben Dimov <luben dimov gmail com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Messages marked Unread self-mark as Read
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:51:25 +0100

On Mon, 2021-01-11 at 22:18 -0500, Luben Dimov wrote:

you replied only to me, not to the list (Ctrl+L in Evolution), I guess
accidentally. Private mails do not help others. You are kind of lucky I
did not overlook your mail in my spam folder. Keep the conversation
public, please.
	Bye,
	Milan

Dear Milan,
I am sending my message to the entire list now, but the reason why I sent my message just to you is because you had originally suggested I do that. That's because the output from

EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution

(which I had attached to the message sent just to you) contains lots of private info. And I don't really know which parts are private to remove them all before sharing with the list.

I am happy to post the output from EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution to the list, I just hope that you can first only extract the relevant parts of it (there is ~90 pages of it).

Thanks!
Luben