Re: [Evolution] Replies to emails with attachments take forever to open (EWS)

        Hi,

On Thu, 2021-01-07 at 10:56 +0100, Axel Lieber wrote:
Maybe I should hire someone to sort this out for me!!!

heh, I see, it's quite complicated on Ubuntu (for example Fedora (and
some others) can do the same by a single command).

Maybe just try to get the backtrace of the evolution with gdb (command
given in the earlier post) even without debuginfo packages installed.
With a bit of luck there will be at least some minimal debugging
information, not giving exact places, but at least some rough idea what
the process does.
        Bye,
        Milan