Re: [Evolution] Anyone tried using Valgrind to find memory leaks in Evolution?

On Tue, 2021-01-05 at 09:26 -0500, Jeff wrote:
Any ideas what to do with that?

        Hi,
not much idea, without knowing where it happened. Being it still in
WebKitGTK code, like in bmalloc, then compiling it with
-DUSE_SYSTEM_MALLOC=ON may eventually help, but it's only a wild guess,
possibly out of any usable thing. I think I saw this memfd thing
somewhere, but I'm not sure, neither I've any hint on it.
        Bye,
        Milan