Re: [Evolution] Emails marked as read that I never viewed

On Mon, 2021-01-04 at 11:50 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Wed, 2020-12-16 at 11:32 -0800, Robert McDonald wrote:
Evolution will mark some of those emails as read (entry in email
list
no longer in boldface) without me ever viewing them.

I think I saw it from time to time, but I've never been able to
reproduce it on will (which would help to narrow the reason and
eventually fix the bug).

I had changed my password for that account soon after the time I
emailed the list about this, and since then had not seen this behavior,
so wondered if changing password had an effect.  However, while I was
looking at a large number of emails from this list this morning, I saw
one unread email's listing go from boldface to normal weight, then
restore to boldface after a refresh from the server, without me viewing
that email during that time.

--
Robert McDonald