Re: [Evolution] Evolution Scheduling Issue.

On Mon, 2021-01-04 at 06:01 -0500, James Toebes wrote:
I currently am using EWS through DavMail.   I am suspecting the issue
is the older version of exchange being used.

        Hi,
not necessarily.

Try the evolution-ews, it's easy to setup and you can see whether it'll
work or not. Then you can choose with which of the two you'd prefer to
stay (the evolution-ews adds to all Evolution views
[Contacts/Calendars/Tasks/Memos/Mails], without a need of a 3rd-party
daemon being running in the background).
        Bye,
        Milan