Re: [Evolution] icon to right of mail account name

On Fri, 2021-02-26 at 09:46 +0100, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:
That is a question for your icon theme. :) In Adwaita it shows two
horizontal arrows when connected plus a small cross when not
connected.

Thank you, Andre. I guess what I'm asking is why would there be a "not
connected" icon showing when the lower left connection icon shows that
Evolution is online and I'm able to send/receive mail and sync my
outlook.com calendar and contacts? I installed a couple of other icon
themes and the "not connected" symbol next to the account name changes
as per theme but is still showing a disconnect. If important I'll
mention that this is in KDE Neon 5.21.1 on an outlook.com account using
EWS. As said before I've never seen this in many installs of Evolution
while distro hopping.

Obviously not a major issue but I'm curious. I wouldn't know who to
thank for Evolution, perhaps you, Andre? There is absolutely no better
client for my needs and I install it no matter the distro/DE. I am
grateful to all who maintain it.

Steve