[Evolution] icon to right of mail account name

3.36.4-0ubuntu1 in KDE Neon 5.21.1

Can someone tell me what the symbol next to my mail account means? I've
attched a screenshot. If the screenshot's not available it is a red
square with a red circle and slash through the circle. I've set up
Evolution many times in many distros and this is the first time I'm
seeing something besides the small, opposite direction arrows symbol.
The red one suggests a connection problem but Evolution is online
(lower left connection symbol is "attached") and there are no sync
issues.

Merci.