Re: [Evolution] Email Folder number of emails? -as text (sorry html last msg)

On Fri, 2021-12-31 at 10:13 +0000, WowMathsSt via evolution-list wrote:
Sorry for sending earlier as html = before I read your welcome msg:
Evolution 3.36.1-2  (on Lubuntu 20.04)

I can see number of emails in a folder when I click on the folder in
side-pane

***but is it possible to see all counts together for every folder
without having to click on each folder
like can do in Thunderbird as attached.

Which underlying problem would it solve to show all counts together?
What is the actual use case?

Cheers,
andre
--