Re: [Evolution] different columns in two folders

On Fri, 2021-12-24 at 08:53 +0200, Nikos Almpanopoulos via evolution-
list wrote:
In my Inbox, I need only one column, sender of the mail ("from").
Obviously all mails are directed to me.

In my Sent mail, again I need only one column, recipient ("to").
Obviously all mails are sent by me.

Problem is, when I delete "to" from Inbox, it's also removed from
Sent
Mail (and when I remove "from" from Sent Mail it's removed from
Inbox).

Any solution?

See "Help > Contents > Mail Management > Changing the mail window
layout > Changing the message list columns" to disable "Apply the same
view settings to all folders".

Cheers,
andre
--