Re: [Evolution] Open links in the background?

On Mon, 2021-12-13 at 23:28 -0700, Tim Folger via evolution-list wrote:
When I click a link in an email message I'd like Web (my default
browser) or Firefox to start loading the link in the background while
the Evolution window remains in focus on the screen. This is the
default behavior in Thunderbird, for example. But when I click a link
in Evolution the desktop focus shifts to the browser instead of
remaining with Evolution. Is there any way to keep Evolution in focus
when clicking on links within emails? Thanks in advance for any
advice.

I'm running Ubuntu MATE 3.36.5-0ubuntu1 on Ubuntu MATE. I run Evolution
and Firefox in separate workspaces. When I click on a link in
Evolution, focus remains on Evolution, and I click on the workspace
that's running Firefox to get to the page.