Re: [Evolution] Open links in the background?

On Tue, 2021-12-14 at 09:16 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2021-12-13 at 23:28 -0700, Tim Folger via evolution-list
wrote:
But when I click a link in Evolution the desktop focus shifts to
the
browser instead of remaining with Evolution.

        Hi,
I'm also not happy with that behavior, though I've been told, long
time
ago, that it had been requested by the designers or someone, thus the
browsers follow it (or it's something lower in the stack, it can be a
desktop environment behavior).

What Thunderbird does differently I do not know, though when I click
on
a link in the Thunderbird 91.3.0, it passes the link to the opened
Firefox and focuses the Firefox window, thus I cannot confirm your
observation with the Thunderbird.

That's not what happens here. If I click on a link, the page opens in a
new browser tab and Evolution doesn't lose focus. I'm running
KDE/Plasma (under Fedora), so this may be a Gnome issue.

poc