Re: [Evolution] Gmail Oauth2 loop

Dear Milan,

Yes it is the 3.42.2 (flatpak git) version. So hopefully it will work in the near future.

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 at 10:25, Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org> wrote:
On Sat, 2021-12-11 at 18:32 +0200, Paul Harper via evolution-list
wrote:
> I am trying to set up Gmail with Evolution. I is going into a loop of
> Oauth2 secret not found, I have to login and use Google
> Authenticator, and then it does it again and again.

        Hi,
what is the exact Evolution version you use, please? It can be seen in
Help->About.

It's an important information, because if you use a Flatpak version,
then you are affected of a libsecret bug:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libsecret/-/issues/62

If you use a Flatpak version provided by Flathub.org, then the 3.42.2
does not have it worked around yet, but I'm talking to the maintainer
of it to provide an update, which will have it working.

        Bye,
        Milan