Re: [Evolution] Fun with drop downs

On Sat, 2021-08-21 at 10:16 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-
list wrote:
The problem that I am now encountering is that the drop down doesn't
always have a scroll bar.

        Hi,
that thing is fully managed by the WebKitGTK. I would try to change the
width/height of the preview panel, scroll the view up/down or something
like that, to make WebKitGTK recalculate the content sizes and
eventually "fix" the drop down position and size.

You may eventually find useful to run Evolution as this:

   $ GTK_OVERLAY_SCROLLING=0 flatpak run org.gnome.Evolution

which shows scrollbars always, but it's not necessarily the thing which
would help.
        Bye,
        Milan