Re: [Evolution] Send messages as plain text to select recipients

On Fri, 2021-08-27 at 10:58 +0200, Vincent Hennebert via evolution-list
wrote:
On Thu, 2021-08-26 at 11:23 -0700, Robert McDonald wrote:
On Thu, 2021-08-26 at 19:45 +0200, Vincent Hennebert via evolution-
list
wrote:
Evolution 3.40.4.

I wasn’t aware of that setting, thanks for that! Unfortunately that
doesn’t seem to be working. When I added the Evolution list to my
contacts, that check box was there but greyed out (unticked). When I
replied to this message the editor was in HTML mode.

I tried with another personal contact I already had in my list, same
issue.

Is there another setting that might conflict with this one?

I don't know.  I am not an Evolution expert.  I'm running Evolution
3.40.0-1 under KDE and Ubuntu 21.04 and I don't seem to have trouble
changing the value of that checkbox (it's not disabled as you are
reporting).

--
Robert McDonald