Re: [Evolution] Google and EWS connector auth pia

Thanks Andre
version: 3.36.5-0ubuntu1 on Linux Mate 5.4.0-81-generic
Continually usually means once a day however it has on occasion occurred more often than that.

My work emails, calendar, etc. connect via evolution-ews
I use google for my personal calendar