[Evolution] Evolution Mail and Office365 MFA

Hey all!

My workplace will in a short while turn on mandatory MFA for all staff
accounts.

Since I work as a server-tech in a linux environment, using Evolution is
rather natural.
I've tried the Outlook Office365 web-version and find it rather limiting,
and not to say slow, as well as generally speaking cumbersome.
I have tried out Outlook webmail several times over the years, and the
longest I've managed to use it (with an increasing amount of frustration)
was just shy of a month.
Going back to Evolution after those experiences is like coming home and
finally being able to relax in the recliner with your feet up, and a cold
beer in one hand and the tv-remote in the other. :-)

I was kinda' wondering if anybody on this list is in the same position and
would like to hear about your own experiences wrt Evolution and
Office365/MFA.

--

Sorin Srbu, Serverdrift
Tele: 08-524 84166

# They say you can't buy happiness, but you can buy a
# motorcycle, and that's pretty damn close!