Re: [Evolution] Searching emails with ews-accounts

On Mon, 2021-04-26 at 17:07 +0200, Sorin Srbu via evolution-list wrote:
An alternative would be to refetch everything from the server
from scratch. I do not know how the local cache could get
confused, but in case it is, it'll help. The files are stored in

    ~/.cache/evolution/mail/<ews-account-UID>/

I'm thinking the refetch when moving sent items to another folder
did the trick.
I moved back the sent mails to its original folder and the mails
are now searchable again.

If this happens again, is there a way force refresh the local
cache?

        Hi,
the only one is from the command line (as quoted above), there is
nothing in the GUI.

Not sure what that is about though; "g_application_run" rings of
something related to gnome maybe?

It's okay, do not get bothered with it. The recent evolution-data-
server has it fixed. It's unrelated to your search issue.
        Bye,
        Milan