[Evolution] Evolution Object Attribute "birthDate"

Hello,

my contact details (for example birthday) are managed in the LDAP.
Evolution accesses this data. I added the "evolutinperson.schema" to
the LDAP.
Now to my questions:
1. I cannot change the birthday in Evolution. The field is gray and not
active. Only when I give the field a date with an LDAP client will the
date be displayed in Evolution. Assuming the date is created in the
following format (1970-06-09T00: 00: 00)
2. If a date is set, is this date also noted in the calendar? I know
that from Outlook? If this is not done that way, what option do I have
to set it up accordingly?

Thank you very much in advance for your support.

Greetings from Stefan Harbich