Re: [Evolution] Weird delay in preview..

On Mon, 2021-04-12 at 10:23 -0500, Matt Connell wrote:
Is this the case even in plain-text view?  That is to say, is the
text version also rendered via webkit?

        Hi,
yes, it does use WebKitGTK, both in the preview and in the editor,
regardless of the message content format.

For what it's worth, I've an up to date Fedora Rawhide virtual machine
on which I just noticed something similar in a text editor (SciTE, in
this case). It sometimes fails to update itself, or updates only
partially the window content, thus the viewed text is mixed with the
previously seen part. Maybe the problem is even lower in the stack, not
in the WebKitGTK.
        Bye,
        Milan