Re: [Evolution] Mail arrival notifications -- turning off sound

On Wed, 2021-04-07 at 15:46 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-
list wrote:
For years, I've paid attention to the popup from Evolution which give
synopsis
of the incoming message.  What
I wasn't aware of,  was the accompanying audio notification.

So the question is ... How does one turn off the audio notification
and
leave
the visual notification?

Evolution doesn't have a notification widget. I think what you are
seeing (and hearing) isn't coming from Evolution but from Gnome. Look
for 'notification' under Evo's Help. I don't use Gnome so I'm guessing
here.

poc