Re: [Evolution] offline mode with EWS and some sync issues/conflicts

Hi Milan, - thank you.

I was able to learn a bit more about the Sync Issues folder, and it is
hidden as default within Outlook for Windows - so I now believe with
confidence that I have always had a few sync issues, but just didn't know
about it until Evolution showed me the folder.

I can also see the Sync Issues folder within the new version of Outlook for
Mac, it is just the Windows version that chooses to hide it as default.

I shall see what happens with offline messages going forward.

thanks again for your reply,

Antony.

--
Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/