Re: [Evolution] offline mode with EWS and some sync issues/conflicts

On Tue, 2021-04-06 at 07:11 +1000, Antony Steele via evolution-list
wrote:
I have noticed that there are 240 Sync Issues shown in the Conflicts
folder.

Is there a way to re-try or resolve these?

        Hi,
I've no idea where these get from, that folder content is fully managed
by the Exchange server. I'd suggest to delete the account and create a
new one, which will start from scratch. The only downside is it'll
download everything again.

I have ensured that  every folder is ticked for "Copy folder content
locally for offline operation" but it doesn't do that for
every email.

You can turn it globally in the mail account Properties->Receiving
Options tab. It's easier than to do it for every single folder you have
on the server. Make sure you do not limit the age of the messages,
which is an option beside this "download for offline" option.

If I test it when offline, then some messages open - and some others
within the same folder report that they are not available offline.

I can't see how to force a re-sync or where it thinks it is up to.

The messages are automatically downloaded for offline the first time
they are noticed, basically when they are recognized as the new
messages. You can "force" download for offline by File->Download
Messages for Offline Usage. Eventually, when you use File->Work Offline
you'll be also asked whether you want to download messages for offline
first.

        Bye,
        Milan