Re: [Evolution] Hotmail, Gmail token refresh

thanks,

The reconnect button does nothing. As the message says service name unknown, this can also be a network issue like dns resolution, but I can't find where is the issue.

-------- Message initial --------
De: Anonymous Japhering via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Répondre à: Anonymous Japhering <japhering gmail com>
Objet: Re: [Evolution] Hotmail, Gmail token refresh
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 15:14:29 -0500

On Fri, 2021-04-02 at 21:26 +0200, Stephane Passignat via evolution-list wrote:
Hi,

After some days using Evolution on Linux Mint, there is an authentication/authorization issue preventing to receive or send email.

The work around seems to restart the computer.

Are there any settings which can help Evolution or Linux Mint to refresh those tokens (OAuth2 I guess).

For me,  Linux Mint 19 and 20, running  3.40.1 (flatpak git9913368),  there is a reconnect button on the
right side of the message.   Clicking the button, results and a login screen for said account.   Follow the
prompts for uname and password ..  then the last step is to scroll down on the last popup and click to
allow Evolution access to gmail.   that last piece is what trips most folks up as the button to allow requires
scrolling down on most screens.