Re: [Evolution] Left over Flatpak processes

On Tue, 2020-09-29 at 18:05 +0200, Douglas Summers via evolution-list
wrote:
I wonder if the calendar processes are shutdown
because I've disabled all Evolution notifications/reminders (using my
phone instead)?

        Hi,
I suppose you disabled it in the system, not in Evolution. The
evolution-alarm-notify doesn't know the system settings, it's the
opposite. It always sends the notification, but the system ignores it
when it's off. On the other hand, when you disable all calendars/task
lists in Evolution in Edit->Preferences->Calendar and Tasks->Reminders
tab, then the evolution-alarm-notify doesn't have opened any calendar,
thus the evolution-calendar-factory has no client, thus it closes on
its own.

That's my theory at least. There's also an option that the calendar
factory crashed for some reason.

        Bye,
        Milan