Re: [Evolution] Rules and such

Hi,

answer below.

On Tue, 2020-09-29 at 16:39 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
Before ya'll tell me to RTFM aka real the help manual I have a
problem
with filters

My problem with the filters is..... I have my AOL ( yes I still have
AOL ) imap account setup to move emails off of the server to my inbox
on ON MY COMPUTER.

I have that rule set up as the very first rule.

I have the rule set up as:

Rule Incoming
For the account: CWM030 aol com
Match all conditions

then.......
Move to folder On My computer/ inbox
Stop Processing

The only problem with that is......

I get this email from fonts101.com at my AOL account

Okay when all of the emails are moved from the AOL account to inbox
on
my computer the problem is when the filters run, It will not catch
that
fonts101.com email that I have a filter set up for and move it to my
fonts folder on saved on this computer.

SO basically what I am saying is I have 2 rules

One is to move all emails from AOL to saved on my computer / inbox

then another rule to move emails from fonts101.com to a folder called
Font Of The Day

And the 2nd rule is not working its leaving the email in my inbox.

See "Stop Processing" on
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-filters-actions.html
and see the warning under bullet point 6 on
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-filters.html

Cheers,
andre
--