[Evolution] Fw: evolution fails to connect with Microsoft 365

I have re revised the image to get it within limits.

From: Price, Joseph
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 1:07 PM
To: evolution-list gnome org <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: evolution fails to connect with Microsoft 365

Using Evolution 3.36.5-1 on Manjaro from its repo.
It will connect to my employers Microsoft 365 server.
I get the sms push from them during Duo authentication; I approve it and it says I am authenticated.
But the client then shows this error, fails to get token...  The email manager at work is puzzled and has asked Microsoft for input...

Any thoughts:  Seen this? Know how the server manager could fix it?