Re: [Evolution] stuck with ubuntu20

On Mon, 2020-09-14 at 11:13 +0200, Herr Oswald wrote:
3.36.4-0ubuntu1

Hello friends,

I moved to ubuntu 20 and would like to set up evolution as an autostart
programme. On ubuntu18 I had to use a delay of ~10s, because ubuntu and
evolution never managed to cooperate properly at the start process.

We don't know what "manage to cooperate" means exactly...

Even with ubuntu20 this issue seems not to be resolved.

I assume you mean Ubuntu 20.04.
"Ubuntu18" or "Ubuntu20" do not exist.

First few manual launches succeeded, but when doing autostart, evo gets stuck
with loading folders - see images attached. Now, I set up a delay of
30sec, net connection is established after that time. But evo still is
stuck, not even killing all evolution processes and relaunch evo helps.
What should I do?

See https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging#IMAP for how to
debug.

Cheers,