[Evolution] Is there a way to rearrange the context menu when I right click?

RE: Evolution 3.22.6 (Linux/Xfce Desktop): Can I rearrange the context menu?

Query: Is there a way to rearrange the context menu when I right click?

For example: In Thunderbird there is a convenient Delete button when a message is highlighted.

In Evolution, when I highlight an email for deletion I must right click on it, and then the context menu comes up. I have to momentarily search for the Delete option. It would be easier (quicker) if I can either color the Delete option (which I can’t find how to do) or simply place the Delete option at the top of the context box as it’s the most common item I use.

Thanks.