[Evolution] New user having trouble adding news feed

Good afternoon!

I've just started using Evolution (3.38.1-1) on Ubuntu 20.10, and when
I try to add my newsfeed nothing happens.

I subscribe to news.eternal-september.org, but for some reason I just
can't add that account to Evolution.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!

Ken
--
If you ever think international affairs make sense, remember this:
Because a Serb shot an Austrian in Bosnia, Germany invaded Belgium.