Re: [Evolution] Evolutiong drag and drop pictures

On Thu, 2020-10-29 at 10:10 -0500, roman.sobota wrote:
Hello, I am running on Fedora 33, when I try drag and drop picture,
for example from nautilus, I see only
file:///home/rs/Pictures/vmware.png but not pictute. copy and paste
from clipboard working. Regards, Roman

        Hi,
it sounds familiar. I cannot find a bug for it right now, but I surely
saw some. Try to drop the file above the attachment bar at the bottom
of the message composer, instead in the message body. I think Nautilus
changes its handling of the file drag or something like that, but as I
cannot find the bug at the moment, I can be complete wrong about it.
        Bye,
        Milan