Re: [Evolution] Office 365 with Multi Factor Authentication and unfriendly Active Directory Admins

On Thu, 2020-10-08 at 22:57 +0200, Louis van Dyk wrote:
I clicked send too quickly: my evolution-ews version is
        evolution-ews-3.36.5-1.fc32.x86_64

        Hi,
not really too quickly, the problem you see fully depends on your
organization administrators. As I said earlier, they have all of this
under their control. Either they want to allow an application or they
do not want to do that. There's nothing else anyone from the outer
world can do about it (well, I guess Microsoft Outlook Application ID
is "approved by default", I even do not know whether it can be
disapproved, but that's another story).
        Bye,
        Milan