Re: [Evolution] Force emails for certain senders to view as plain text

On Fri, 2020-10-02 at 08:35 +0200, Sorin Srbu via evolution-list wrote:
In Contacts, each recipient entry has a checkbox called "Wants to
receive
HTML mail".
Unchecking it I'm guessing would send only plain text mails to that
particular user.

        Hi,
unfortunately not, there's always sent only one message, not multiple
message versions depending on respective user preference. The option is
used to ask what to do when the message is/is-not in expected format.

Weird, I do not see it being used in the composer code right now,
though I'm pretty sure it did ask for confirmation in the past.
        Bye,
        Milan