[Evolution] Force emails for certain senders to view as plain text

I've created a Gmail account that is used solely for sending me updates
from various Python programs that I've written. Unfortunately, the
Python module I'm using (yagmail) doesn't seem to have an option to
send emails as plain text. I've also tried to find a setting on the
Gmail website to default all sent mail as plain text, but this doesn't
exist.

While I'm in contact with the author of yagmail on getting this
resolved, is there any way for Evolution to allow me to view an email
as plain text, no matter what format it was written in?