Re: [Evolution] how insert a .gif into a mail

On 2020-11-13 at 19:12 +0100, mario chiari wrote:
Hi,

most likely this is silly, but I am not able to insert a .gif into a
mail.
What am i missing/
thanks cheers
mario

Hello Mario

1. Ensure you are composing the message in HTML
2. On the menu named "Insert", select the option "Image..."
3. Choose the image of your choice (gif, jpeg, png...)

The result will be embedded in the email, like this:

Evolution icon by GNOME Project, under license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
and available at https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-icons/ (I just converted it from png to gif)

Best regards

PS: Use of html email on this list is generally discouraged, but I think this is one of those cases where it actually provides additional value.