[Evolution] Shutdown, restart failure

Evolution 3.38.2 (flatpak gite1b0310)

Distributor ID: LinuxMint
Release: 19.3
Codename: tricia

Linux  5.4.0-52-generic #57~18.04.1-Ubuntu SMP

At the present time,  if Evolution stops for any reason ( I quit out or it crashes), when it restarts it does NOT see any
configured accounts ( which is a pain as have 5 accounts currently configured).

If I manually add the accounts back in.. everything works until the next exit.  This includes configured signatures being
available to assign to accounts ( no need to recreate ).

At the point that Evolution starts up,  the console does NOT show any errors.

Give that I've been running Evolution on the same machine under the same id  for many years,  I'm wondering if I've
got some accumulated garbage that is breaking things ..  open to any other ideas as well.

Thanks.