Re: [Evolution] Adding style class to evolution-alarm-notify

On Mon, 2020-11-09 at 15:01 +0100, Krauß, Peter (SCC) via evolution-
list wrote:
I tested this on the latest git version without a problem. Any chance
this might be accepted if I create a pull request?

        Hi,
sure, chances are high. Just follow the coding style [1] and place the
change to a place where it makes sense, like there where the actual
window is created, not every time it is shown.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Patches