Re: [Evolution] Email look ups ..

On Wed, 2020-11-04 at 08:32 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2020-11-03 at 12:01 -0600, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-
list wrote:
So it looks like my hosting company is not setup to allow
autoconfiguration of email clients .. ugh.

        Hi,
it should not be a problem on its own, many do not have it. The thing
is that you should not get long delays during the autoconfig, as long
as the server responds in a timely way.

That's just it,  Evolution NEVER comes back. It will sit there waiting for a
response until I tell it to "skip lookup". I was trying last night on my
travel laptop, I started the lookup and ended up getting a customer call
which took an hour.  Came back to the laptop and it was still trying to
lookup the config.

Mike