Re: [Evolution] New user having trouble adding news feed

On Tue, 2020-11-03 at 12:59 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2020-11-03 at 12:08 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Maybe someone else can chip in.

        Hi,
maybe I can step in, though, to be honest, I'm confused. This thread
mentions Edit->Preferences->News and Blogs. This one comes from
evolution-rss plugin, thus it's (only) about RSS feeds. These are
shown under On This Computer/News and Blogs.

Then there had been mentioned NNTP. Can it be that Ken wants to use
NNTP instead? In that case File->New->Mail Account and when on the
Receiving Email pick "USENET News" as the Server Type. Once the
wizard is over you can Folder->Subscribtions and pick this NNTP
account, which will provide you with the news groups the server you
use offers.
        Bye,
        Milan

Ding!  Ding!  Ding!  We have a winnah!

Milan, I tried what you suggested, and it worked flawlessly.  My hat is
off to you!

Ken