Re: [Evolution] New user having trouble adding news feed

On Tue, 2020-11-03 at 01:58 -0500, Ken Wright wrote:
On reflection, I don't think you're mistaken given the context. It's
been so long since I had any interaction with Net News that I'd
forgotten the terminology.

Okay, now that we've resolved the semantics, can I get some help with
the original problem?  I still can't get my few newsgroups in
Evolution!

Not from me I'm afraid. I never use this feature. Maybe someone else
can chip in.

poc