Re: [Evolution] Evolution randomly deletes my Email

On Sun, 2020-11-01 at 20:29 +0100, Paul Kernstock wrote:
Is the EXPUNGE action the one which removes the mails from
my INBOX?

        Hi,
yes, it is.

Any additional information which I could possibly filter is very
welcome.

Better to not filter at all, otherwise you can miss an important
command. Like the snapshot showed commands B00197 and B00200 - the
three commands in between could be related as well.

Do you know the Exchange server version, please? Are you able to give a
try to more recent Evolution, like 3.38.1 (can be only for testing,
thus for example in Flatpak from the flathub.org), to check whether
it'll be reproducible in that version too, to avoid searching for
something what had been fixed meanwhile.

Evolution should not call the COPY twice with the same set for sure. I
see it called only once here, after deleting two messages in a real
folder. I'm using the development version (to be 3.39.1), which is
basically the same in this regard as the 3.38.1.

By the way, Reply To List (Ctrl+L) works better for me on this list.
        Bye,
        Milan