Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to rearrange the context menu when I right click?

Hi,

On Sat, 2020-10-31 at 15:02 -0400, Tom Lands via evolution-list wrote:
RE: Evolution 3.22.6 (Linux/Xfce Desktop): Can I rearrange the
context menu?

Since version 3.34, see "Help > Contents > Common Other Questions and
Problems > Customizing tool bar and menu items". Raw file:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/raw/master/help/C/customize-ui-items.page

For example: In Thunderbird there is a convenient Delete button when
a message is highlighted.

Same in Evolution's tool bar. :)

In Evolution, when I highlight an email for deletion I must right
click on it, and then the context menu comes up.

No, you can also use the Delete button in the main toolbar and you can
also press the Delete button on your keyboard.

Cheers,
andre

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net