Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.36 bug

On 2020-05-30 at 10:07 -0500, Orrin McGill wrote:
Finally some substance, now how do I get a flatpack sandbox to
recognise the printers available on the system.

Note to self: do not use flatpack versions.

Supposedly there is an interface that would allow printing from the
sandbox:
https://flatpak.github.io/xdg-desktop-portal/portal-docs.html#gdbus-org.freedesktop.portal.Print

Alternatively, you could probably allow network access to cupsd, and
have the system inside the flatpack sandbox access that "network
printer".

I have no experience with flatpack, so I'm afraid I cannot give you more
detailed advice.

Cheers