Re: [Evolution] Locked up computer - memory pressure relief?

On Sat, 2020-05-30 at 10:36 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:

You are running an unsupported Fedora version which won't receive any
security updates anymore. "Viruses" are your smallest problem I'd say.

Hard to say but I've also experienced this in the past. However, first
question would be if that still happens in a recent Evolution version.

Thanks Andre - to be honest, I hadn't realised FC30 was unsupported (I had an update on the 27th May) as I tend to move up in 'twos' anyway. I'll move up to FC32 and report an issue if it reappears in whatever version Evolution is under that release.