Re: [Evolution] unexpected filtering behaviour

Am Montag, den 11.05.2020, 12:03 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:
On Mon, 2020-05-11 at 07:41 +0200, S. Pfeifer wrote:
Evolution 3.36.2 (flatpak gitb091e19):

E-mail/Filtering section:

If I choose a label, e.g. "Appointment" + no search pattern + all
accounts, I only get the labelled emails, if there are in the
folder
which is active in the sidebar. This makes no sense to me.

It does, and that is also covered in the fine user docs at
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-searching.html
Did you check them beforehand? If the docs are unclear I'm interested
in knowing what to improve. (Also, "filtering" isn't "searching".)
OK, sorry, I used general "filtering" by general meaning of the process
and did not followed the Evolution meaning. As you guessed because of
my description I mean searching.

Cheers,
andre
--