Re: [Evolution] DOB age display

On Sun, 2020-05-10 at 16:19 +1000, Theo Bao via evolution-list wrote:
___

Confidentiality: The contents of this email and accompanying material
is intended for the exclusive use of the party to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and subject to copyright. If you are not the addressee
please do not copy, act on, or distribute this email. If you have
received this email in error, please inform us immediately by return
email and delete all material pertaining to this email. The
unauthorised use of this email may result in liability for breach of
confidentiality privilege or copyright.

Disclaimer: By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you
are agreeing that:

1.  I am by definition, "the intended recipient".
2.  All information in the email is mine to do with as I see
    fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or
    good joke as it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote
    it where I please.
3.  I may take the contents as representing the views of
    your company if I so wish.
4.  This overrides any disclaimer or statement of
    confidentiality that may be included or implied in
    your message.