Re: [Evolution] Evolution Contacts recurring error

I also see when selecting the Personal Contacts:

--- 8< ---

Unable to open address book “Personal”

This address book cannot be opened.  Please check that the p
ath
/home/john/.var/app/org.gnome.Evolution/data/evolution/addressbook/sys
tem-address-book exists and that permissions are set to access it.

Detailed error message: Unable to connect to “Personal”: No such source
for UID “system-address-book”

Another issue beyond my skill set/knowledge.

On Fri, 2020-05-08 at 12:21 +0000, John Balkunas via evolution-list