Re: [Evolution] Losing settings

On Fri, 2020-05-08 at 11:45 +1000, Theo Bao via evolution-list wrote:
Hi and thank you for replying.I have reinstalled EVO as a Flatpak usinf latest version.It appears to be ok
now.My previous version was form Debian repo version 2.33.xx

OK, but note that Flatpak versions run in a sandbox and may have
problems communicating with the rest of your desktop, i.e. they are
isolated from the rest of the Gnome environment.

poc